Business Development Rep
This position reports directly to the VP of Sales and will be responsible for helping us achieve our revenue goals and growth in new client acquisition.
The Business Development Rep will work directly with GreenJobInterview’s clients and prospective clients to facilitate contract renewals, expansion of existing contracts and developing opportunities for new SaaS contracts for GreenJob Live and GreenJob One-Way solutions.
- Work as a team with GreenJobInterview Customer Success Managers to secure contract renewals for existing clients
- Generate leads and new sales opportunities through email and cold-calling activities
- Work closely with existing sales team to develop and nurture leads for new SaaS contracts
- Leverage customer relationships as needed for prospect references
- Manage lead generation/sales prospecting cycles using Solution Selling methodology
- Meet quarterly and annual goals as set by management
- 1-3 years of experience in a sales or lead generation role.
- 1-3 years of previous experience in Human Resources or Recruiting/Staffing is a plus.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and stay focused motivated and upbeat even while under stress
- Is 100% committed to always providing “above and beyond” customer service (our clients love us and this is why)
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services and Product Management)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Bachelor degree required, at a minimum. Business or technical degree preferred